If the tracking information shows that your package has been delivered but you have not yet received it, please check the following:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location. It is possible that the package may have been delivered to a neighbor.
- Check your mailbox— Packages may travel through more than one courier.
- Wait 3 business days— Sometimes packages are prematurely marked delivered by the courier while they are still in transit.
If after 3 business days you still have not received your package, please contact Massdrop Support. All missing package claims must be submitted to Massdrop within 2 weeks of the delivery date provided by the courier.