If the tracking information shows that your package has been delivered, but you haven’t yet received it, please try the following:
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. It’s possible that the package may have been delivered to a neighbor.
- Check your mailbox. Packages may travel through more than one courier.
- Wait 3 business days. Sometimes, packages are prematurely marked delivered by the courier while they’re still in transit.
If after 3 business days you still haven’t received your package, please contact Massdrop Support. All missing package claims must be submitted to Massdrop within 2 weeks of the delivery date provided by the courier.